The site cant find my location?
If you trying to use the ‘find my location’ button located in the location box make sure you enabled location services for your browser or operating system.
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Click the Security & Privacy icon in the System Preferences window.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- If the padlock icon in the lower left is locked, click it and enter an admin name and password to unlock it.
- Select Location Services.
- Check the “Enable Location Services” checkbox.
- From your Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap Reset Location & Privacy.
- Go to your Home Screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Location Services.